Reusable Wool Dryer Balls with Storage Bag - Set of 6 | Natural Fabric Softener
A natural and chemical-free fabric softener that you buy once and re-use for more than 1000 loads of laundry. Save money, save the environment, soft clothes out of the dryer? Yes please.
EV Picks Wool Dryer Balls come as a set of 6 with a handy cloth drawstring bag (perfect to use as a bag for soap nuts).
Free shipping anywhere in Canada!
How they work:
Most fabric softener products work by coating your laundry with chemicals and artificial fragrances that can irritate your skin. Our re-usable dryer balls gently tumble between clothes and linens in the dryer to better circulate the warm air, naturally softening the fibres in fabric, reducing wrinkles and static cling. Your clothes dry quicker and it's perfect for sensitive skin and baby clothes.
How to use:
Simply take all six dryer balls out of the storage pouch and add to your next load of wet clothes in the dryer. Easy as pie. You can even leave the dryer balls in the dryer for future loads. Read more about using your dryer balls.
- Made of 100% New Zealand wool
- Each dryer ball is approximately 7 cm wide (diameter)
- Perfect as a natural dryer sheet and liquid softener alternative
- Minimizes wrinkles and static cling
- Can be used with moisture-wicking fabrics
- Safe to use for baby clothes and cloth diapers